Legal and Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms Of Usage
Access to and use of this site (‘www.ukosplc.com’) is provided by UKOS PLC subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.ukosplc.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.ukosplc.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.ukosplc.com.
2. UKOS PLC may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by UKOS PLC. Your continued use of www.ukosplc.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.ukosplc.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.ukosplc.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.ukosplc.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.ukosplc.com content requires the prior written permission of UKOS PLC.
4. You agree to use www.ukosplc.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.ukosplc.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.ukosplc.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.ukosplc.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to UKOS PLC, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will UKOS PLC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.ukosplc.com regardless of the form of action.
7. UKOS PLC does not warrant that functions contained in www.ukosplc.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.ukosplc.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying UKOS PLC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of UKOS PLC and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of UKOS PLC, or any other third party.
9. UKOS collects different types of information about the site and its users for two main reasons:
- To help improve the services UKOS offers.
- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
10. UKOS guarantees that it will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
11. UKOS will take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy and we give you an absolute guarantee that we will never send you unsolicited emails (spam) without your permission.
12. Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with requirements of statute and government request or to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
13. We collect information on our users in two ways: through cookies, and through form submission.
15. The type of information we collect includes which of our pages are most frequently visited, the IP address used by your computer to connect to the site, including the browser and version used, and general session information such as length of visit, products you’ve viewed and methods used to access the site’s content.
16. The basic information we need for form submission is your name, an email address and your address. We may also ask additional voluntary questions which enable us to help personalise our service to users.
17. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.ukosplc.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- UKOS PLC
- Registered Address:
OASIS Centre South,
- Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 3926059
- VAT Registration Number: 745357906
Terms and Conditions of Sales
For our full Terms and Conditions of Sales, please click the link here : Terms and conditions
Latest News, Offers & Updates
- 3rd year in 2011 Sunday Times Greenest Compaines
- UKOS has again achieved a place in The Sunday Times Best Green Companies List
- Best Green Company Award for UKOS
- UKOS awarded 1st place by The Sunday Times Best Green Companies
- Franking Machines Consumables
- Save up to 60% with UKOS Franking Cartridges.
- Easy Environmental Product Choices
- Environmental product choices are now easier in the UKOS 2010 Directory.
- UKOS Box4Life Project
- 4000 Cardboard Boxes Saved through UKOS Reusable Packaging.