Making A Difference Through Ecommerce Innovation
With over 10 years practical experience of Electronic Supply Chain solutions within the stationery industry, UKOS can provide an easy to use internet ordering solution, enabling a fast, intuitive and secure method for placing all your corporate office supplies on one website.
Over 50% of UKOS customers have eliminated costs from their businesses and increased price and stock control mechanisms through the adoption of internet ordering.
Being completely flexible UKOS can tailor the website to your specific company procurement rules and objectives, ensuring best buys, cost & budget control as well as reducing promiscuous buying from multiple suppliers.
Key Features Include
- Accessible 24x7, using any standard internet browser with no requirement for software installation or setup.
- Fully restricted on-line catalogue with access to over 30,000 products, enabling total control of what products can be ordered, ranging from whole groups of product down to individual lines.
- Templates are created for you detailing your contract list of products making the ordering process quick and simple.
- Templates can also be created by individual users so that their favorite items can be stored for ease of use.
- Budget and spend limits can be enforced by individual users, cost centres or even delivery addresses. Limits can then be set by order, day, week or month enabling flexible total budgetary control over your account spend.
- Automated approval rules can be applied ensuring that current manual procurement procedures are replicated, and that the correct person within the business agrees spend before reaching UKOS.
- All menu options can be tailored to individuals or groups, thus restricting access through out the UKOS web site. This feature also enables the restriction of users being able to order Contract product lines only, ensuring that procurement spend is on the 'best price' products.
- Management reporting provides real time information that is available on-line, and enables easy and quick visibility of summarised account spend vs. budget through to individual orders and products purchased. Requirements can be tailored to customer's requirements and can be downloaded directly into any format i.e Excel or Word.
- Data and Information within the system is always current and up to date, as both the web site and the UKOS main computer systems operate from one single source of data, thus ensuring that there is no mismatch in data, and pricing and invoicing are always current and correct.
Trial the UKOS Internet Ordering System Today
Contact our IT Director in the North, Peter Gowing, today and have a trial account set up with system access within 2 working days.
- 3rd year in 2011 Sunday Times Greenest Compaines
- UKOS has again achieved a place in The Sunday Times Best Green Companies List
- Best Green Company Award for UKOS
- UKOS awarded 1st place by The Sunday Times Best Green Companies
- UKOS Box4Life Project
- 4000 Cardboard Boxes Saved through UKOS Reusable Packaging.
There is an updated User Manual available for you view and print off by clicking on the image below